Watch face : Tissot T-Touch inspired

This thread is dedicated to the Tissot T-Touch inspired watch face.

First of all, thanks to all who have downloaded the watch face and to those who have already posted feedback.

This page is intended to track requests and issues.

Watch face versions
* Black dial, no numbers

Current requests (in no particular order; list also includes own ideas)
* Dial : T-Touch carbon
* Dial : T-Touch with numbers for the hours
* Dial : Tissot T-Touch Expert solar
* Increase the size of the date field to match the T-Touch II model
* Non-rectangular LCD area to fit icons
* Use LCD-type 7-segment font

Issues (newest and open first)
* none so far :)
  • Hi,

Why did you remove the Garmin Logo? Now it seems kind of empty ...

Cheers,
    CJ
  • Hello,

I know, but the developer agreement states that
    You shall not include any marketing of Garmin’s name, logo or other trademarks in your Application or in any other materials without Garmin’s prior written consent.

So I removed it and I plan to get that written consent.

Sorry about that, but I don't want any trouble with Garmin.
  • Hello,

I know, but the developer agreement states that

So I removed it and I plan to get that written consent.

Sorry about that, but I don't want any trouble with Garmin.

It's also a bit redundant, with the garmin being on the device itself. It may also appear to some that the CIQ watchface was done by Garmin and not a 3rd party developer, and Garmin Support would started getting calls on the watchface.
  • It's a delicate issue; I'm waiting for a reply from the developper program support.
    I'm already working on getting the look of other t-touch models; if I don't get the permission to put the logo, I'll figure something out. Of course, any suggestion is welcome.
  • What about Gearmax instead of Garmin?

Ok, I'm half kidding, but only half.

I once coded an SMS import application for Nokia's Communicator (must have been last millenium or so). It had "Aikon" on the fake screen instead of Nokia.
  • Nice watchface, looks really handsome!
    Personally I think it's a pity it doesn't do anything with the step or Move! data.
    How about subtly filling the 6 polygons with dark gray or something like that, the more you approach your goal, the more polygons filled.
  • Can you provide a like to the IQ Store. I can't find it...unless it is not compatible with the VA???

Thanks.
  • Can you provide a like to the IQ Store. I can't find it...unless it is not compatible with the VA???
    Thanks.

This is a round-type watch face. I've expressly set parameters to round only, so I guess it will only show up on fenix3.
  • Garmin logo is back; got approval from reviewing team.
    Hi,
    Why did you remove the Garmin Logo? Now it seems kind of empty ...
    Cheers,
    CJ
  • Nice!
    Is it possible to show current batterylevel all the time?