Is there any way to remove negative reviews

First of all yes the negative reviews were justified but after I promptly fix the issue and let the person know.

I want to know if I can kind of get the review removed?

Even though I have seven 5 star reviews and one 4 star review, the two 1 star reviews weigh the overall down so much. People don't seem to change their review back even though I fix the issue and let them know.

Is this just the developer life? Do I just have to deal with it and get over it and accept I should've foreseen 100% of issues in my app?

Here is the app I'm referring to: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/

• You'll need to live with it. You're lucky that the negative review was justified. Most of my non-5 star reviews are due to things that are either not related to my app or caused by the user not understanding how it is supposed to be used (can be argued that that is justified, as better documentation could help, though I can't afford it to be translated to all languages...)

• Personally, if I look at an app and see nothing but 5 star reviews, I tend not to trust the reviews.

Every app gets a bad review at some time, be it a bug, or maybe just a confused user - expecting something that isn't there, etc.

I'll reply to the bad review, and sometimes just say they should use "Contact Developer" instead of a bad review, with questions, etc, and to be sure to include things like the device they are using

• as better documentation could help, though I can't afford it to be translated to all languages...

I have created very extensive descriptions for my data fields, often in 3 languages, but I have found that nobody reads them... Joy

• You'll find sometimes users don't even read the first couple of lines in the app description in the store.

• By default if you visit an app, you’ll see reviews for the current version. You have to click all versions to see the older * reviews.  You could just respond fixed in version *.*.* etc.  Then anyone visiting can see that you are responsive to fixing issues, providing they were actual issues.

• When I visit an app it shows the overall reviews for all versions (like without clicking on the reviews tab)

• Click on Reviews and you'll see something like this:

You may also find that some reviews have no text and they won't show up, but you will still get an email about them..

• Yeah got it,

I just assume most users leave it as default. all versions and only see the overall score because of that.

• When a user leaves a review, it's for they version they are using

• yeah.

by the way, just reported the 1 star review in my app about it not having a free trial, this is irrelevant now since I have made it 100% free since then.

I might write back here if I remember if the review does get removed since it might be interesting for people in the future.