Same old issue: users can't uninstall watch faces

I've been receiving a lot of negative feedback on my watch faces because users can't uninstall them. I don't know if it's just lack of knowledge or if there's a bug. Does someone know?

@Garmin: I've been flagging reviews which mention this "error", because I think they are untrue and unfair. But it's been a few weeks already and you didn't remove any of them. I would appreciate if you can show respect to the developers and help them a bit while they struggle to understand the bugs you create. Would you, please? Thanks.

• Hey. Do you know which devices specifically? Is there more info about what platforms? Etc. I don't know of any current bugs that are making it so that users can't uninstall content. It's not clear if it's just that users don't know how or if there is something new.

• I also got a bunch of those...  would it be possible to allow users to uninstall a face without changing to another one first?  It’s not obvious for users and not user friendly at all.

• It seems that there's nothing new. I have had that feedback from users os various devices (FR235, FR935, Vivoactive 3, ...).

It's sad that we provided @Garmin with this feedback one year ago and nothing was done about it. It can't be too hard to improve the error message (i.e. make it clear for the user that he must choose another watch face - and teach him how to do it).

Such a change would have costed a lot less time than we are losing with this discussion and a lot less annoyance than we are having with bad reviews and tons of mails...

Our feedback from last year:
    forums.garmin.com/.../972873

So please listen to us!

Finally, would you please remove the reviews? 90% of the bad reviews I have are related to this issue (apps.garmin.com/.../09d07e22-4bdf-41be-9e96-dac7458b1967). I have flagged them, but it seems you don't care anymore about the flags (?).

Sorry for the "rant". I love Connect IQ and appreciate all effort you put to make it better. I just think there are a lot of easy and small things that can be quickly done to improve the user and developer experiences, but you seem to overlook those while striving for new features.

Kind regards