Vasa Ergometer (with ANT+ Head Unit) IQ App - willing to pay for development

I am looking for a Garmin IQ Developer who would be willing to build a native IQ App for Vasa's Swim Ergometers that have the ANT+ head unit. You can create a custom workout profile on watches and bike computers (I have tested the Edge 520, 830, 1030 and 1030 plus, Fenix 5X, Fenix 6, Marq Athlete and all work using the instructions linked below), but the workout is always profiled as an indoor bike workout and has to be manually changed to Swim. (The data is "re-analyzed" and shows up as an equivalent swim workout that just happens to have a power profile.)

From this page (https://vasatrainer.com/faqs/power-meters-ant/): 
"Your Garmin will think the SwimErg is a “bike” as our technology interfaces using ANT+ Bike Power Profile.  Therefore it’s essential to set the proper wheel circumference.  Here are the steps to manually enter your wheel size on a Garmin 920XT:

1. Press Shortcut (three dots on bottom left)
    2. Press ENTER to unlock screen
    3. Press Shortcut
    4. Select Settings
    5. Select Sensors and Accessories
    6. Select “Add” and choose “PWR” 
    7. Once it pairs (note: you may need to turn Vasa ANT+ on & move the flywheel by pulling the cord for it to pair), then scroll down to “Wheel Size” to set.
    8. Select Manual
    9. Enter 100mm as the size

NOTE: If you have different Garmin device, the steps may be similar.  Contact Garmin Support for specifics on your model."

I am looking for an app that will "simply" classify this workout as a swim workout automagically, so that I don't have to go through and manually adjust Garmin Connect (and thus TrainingPeaks and/or Strava).

If there are any developers willing to do this, please respond to this thread and we can talk offline.