weiß jemand, ob man irgendwo eine genaue Beschreibung der neuen Funktionen findet?
GPSMAP 66 (WebUpdater) software version 9.60
as of November 17, 2021
Changes made from version 7.60 to 9.60:
- Added support for creating courses. Courses can be navigated point to point like a track, or using map data like a route.
- Added support for syncing courses with Garmin Explore. Requires updated Garmin Explore app.
- Added ability to convert routes and tracks to courses.
- Added ability to pair to Garmin Explore without first pairing to Garmin Connect Mobile. Requires updated Garmin Explore app.
- Added option to search for POIs near a selected city.
- Added on course and off course alerts to track navigation.
- Added support for Connect IQ 3.1.
- Improved status bar to show paired sensors instead of only enabled sensors.
- Improved bluetooth device names in sensor setup.
- Fixed possible issues with live geocache lists.
- Fixed possible issues returning to the adventure review map from another page.
- Fixed time data when copying tracks in reverse.
- Fixed issue where route list would not update after route was deleted.
- Fixed issue with keyboard language not persisting through power cycles.
- Fixed an issue deleting adventures that contain routes.
- Fixed possible issue with elapsed time when recording is paused.
- Fixed possible shutdown selecting Current Activity from the Recorded Activities app.
- Fixed issue where messages would appear during power-down.
- Fixed pressure labels for hectopascals.
- Fixed possible issue with missing track stats in GPX files.
- Fixed issue selecting the first point on the active route page.
- Fixed possible shutdown on keyboard page.
- Fixed display issue on photo viewer page.
- Fixed recording with expedition mode when auto-start is off.
- Fixed issue where archived tracks could not be deleted.
- Fixed issue with LiveTrack data not being sent correctly.