This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin coach not recognizing completed workout even though it shows up correctly as completed on my calendar?

My plan had me scheduled to do a goal pace run yesterday, it came up on my watch, I did the goal pace run, saved it, and synced. Today was listed as a rest day. But when I look at my Garmin Coach workout schedule today, yesterday is now listed as a rest day and “goal pace run” is listed for today. But, in my garmin connect calendar, yesterday still includes both my Garmin Coach workout of “goal pace run” and the completed run which it auto-titled “[Location]- Goal Pace Run” and lists“goal pace run” again as my workout for today - what should I do?

I’ve already re-synced my fenix 5s with Garmin Connect phone app and it changed nothing. I never rescheduled the goal pace run or tried to. My phone did have connectivity (cell and WiFi) issues for a bit yesterday for some reason bc I’m out of my home country, but I resolved those yesterday. I’m worried that it’ll mess my plan up if I delete today’s newly-added repeat goal pace run, but I don’t know what to do to have Garmin Coach recognize that it asked me to do this run yesterday and I did it yesterday.