This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ATTN: iOS Users with issues after updating to iOS 13

I Am Having Issues with My Garmin Watch After Updating to iOS 13 on My iPhone

With the released of iOS 13, some changes in the way that your Garmin device communicates with your phone have changed.  Review the following symptoms which should solve your issue.

The Garmin Connect app displays the message "Bluetooth is turned off"

iOS 13 requires Bluetooth Sharing to be turned on for the Garmin Connect app.  Below are steps to enable this setting.

1. From the iPhone, select Settings

2. Scroll down and select Connect

3. Toggle Bluetooth Sharing on

NOTE: For the best user experience with your Garmin device and your phone, the Location setting should be set to Always and all toggles should be set to on.

I Am No Longer Getting Smart Notifications on My Garmin Device

To correct this issue follow the steps below:

Check Bluetooth Settings

1. From the iPhone, select Settings

2. Select Bluetooth

3. Under MY DEVICES select the i icon next to your Garmin device

4. Toggle Share System Notifications to on

Check Notification Settings

1. Select Notifications

2. Set "Show Previews" to Always

3. Under "NOTIFICATION STYLE" select Messages

4. Under "OPTIONS" set "Show Previews" to Always (Default)

Update your phone to iOS 13.3.1

Why Do I Need to Keep Signing Into the Garmin Connect App on My Phone?

Garmin is aware of an issue where the Garmin Connect app requires you to sign in when you open the app on an Apple phone.  This can occur when:

• The phone is rebooted
  • The battery on the phone runs out of charge
  • Some reports of the issue randomly occurring

Apple has released a software update for your phone that corrects this issue. To download and install  OS 13.3.1, refer to the following Apple instructions: Update your iPhone, IPad, or iPod Touch

• Hello! help solve the problem. I have Felix 6 and iPhone 11 Pro classes do not load from the clock to the phone. devices are synchronized and see each other. Updated to the latest firmware version, did not help. deleted the application, deleted the clock, reloaded everything several times - without results. the heart rate is displayed on the phone, but the steps and activities are not loading. Thanks in advance for your help

• Me too.

iphone x iOS13.2 and GarminConnectMobile 4.24.1

Fenix5 plus with (from yesterday) 9.1 fw 

I can see: HR, steps, cal but no other information. Nothing are saving in my account from yesterday

• I have exactly the same problem 

• Weather and notifications are syncing for me now. Had same issues you are mentioning. I have just turned off WiFi on watch, remove device from Connect. Turned off/on phone and watch a couple of times. Connected device, WiFi on watch on, open Garmin IQ, sync and now weather and notifications are working for 36hs, syncing real time, not stuck on same number like a week ago. 6 Pro and IPhone X. Good luck trying that one pals. Data is also syncing and going to Connect and Strava Keep on moving :)z. I will report any changes. My recommendation is that you try shuffling things, not sure why it got fixed after what I did but it happened.

• I am still having trouble after trying all the above solutions with my fenix5x. I am getting no notifications what so ever

• I tried everything ios 13.2 iPhone 11 pro with edge 830 did not pair if this issue is not solvable I think I will return 

• I have IPhone 11 pro with ios 13.2 and edge 830 tried all what is mentioned didn’t work is there another solution or shall I return my garmin??

• After the upgrade, I suddenly get notifications on my watch when a phone call is progress!  I don't need my watch telling me I'm making a phone call... I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn this off and still get notified of incoming calls.  

I've also been experiencing this incredibly annoying issue. I know when I am making a phone call and don't require a notification to confirm this! I just installed 13.2.2 and this bug still persists. Any timeline from Garmin for a fix?

• Same  problem here with 735xt. How to fix ir?

• its the same to me! do yo resolved? Help!!!