This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can’t connect to Garmin Connect IQ

For 24 hours now, I have been unable to login to Garmin Connect IQ. I use an iPhone and Venu device and am based in the UK. 
every time I try to connect using th App, I select my account and press “continue”. I then click the boxes to agree to the EULA and confirm that I’m 16+ years old. I then press next, but every time I am sent back to the Welcome screen. 
I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App; disconnecting my Venu; rebooting it; restoring to factory settings but I can’t get the App to connect. 

• Hello .  We previously resolved this with a backend update, but I am happy to open a new investigation for you.  

So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    3. In what country do you live?
  • Hello. Please email me. You can view/access my garmin account. I am from Macedonia.

Thanks Kevin!

• I am having the same issue in Austria.  I am connected to the mobile app and device with no problems.  When I want to connect to the Connect IQ app, I check that I accept the cookies and then the screen goes white and nothing happens.  Is there somthing I need to do on my Iphone 13 pro?  I am using the Garmin Edge 1000.