Film Testing Priority October

Please if you can ride anything from Australia or NewZealand & give some feedback

T2068.64 049_Alpine Way Climb - Dead Horse Gap (Australia)
T2068.63 023_Lake Hume Loop 2 (Australia)
T2068.62 023_Lake Hume Loop 1 (Australia)
T2068.61 015_Mt_Buffalo (Australia)
T2068.60 025_Border Loop 2 (Australia)
T2068.59 025_Border Loop 1 (Australia)
T2068.58 014_Mt Hotham (Australia)
T2068.57 017_Lake Mountain (Australia)
T2068.50 048_To_Isengard (New Zealand)
T2068.49 036 Taramakau Valley (New Zealand)
T2068.48 018 Tongariro Volcano (New Zealand)
T2068.47 039 Lake Pukaki to Mt Cook Village (New Zealand)
T2068.46 024 Otago Peninsula (New Zealand)
T2068.45 029 Taylor Redwood Pass (New Zealand)
T2068.44 002 Karioi Classic (New Zealand)
T2068.43 068 Kaikoura (New Zealand)
  • The same as October :-) Kinderdijk 2 stage needs a look at, stage two was completely out of line with the film (bug caused by some kind of late night beer probably) these are both flat but there are smalll bridges & dijkes to climb, road feel sections

• Lake Mountain (Australia)
    Nice long climb with some steeper parts in the beginning.
    Not much to see in the video. I didn't like the picture quality for the first 2,5KM. It looked like the bitrate was low, but maybe this is related to the lighting of the sun. I watch this on a very big screen so my comment might be unfair. Picture quality improved after the first 2,5KM's.
    The resistance felt low somewhere between 800m-1000m in. It would be nice if this can be checked. It might be worth it to check the steeper parts. It was good but not perfect.

Ive updated the grades a bit, I think you meant the ease off at about 1.5km....at least it looks like a climb still to my eyes & drops to about 1%... Car filmed routes rely on bearometric data & also the GPS quality to calculate the grade angle at the foot of this climb its a dence forest, its kind of a lot of work to clean it all up if we want something close to whats actually there. :-) 

• Still need a final good to go for 

• Still need a final good to go for 

Yesterday night I did Stage 2 - Border Loop (Australia)
    Nice views, green valleys. Enjoyed it.
    I'd recommend to recheck and tweak the resistance/gradients for the first hill.
    At 1,27km and 1,71km the resistance dropped a bit which felt a bit weird considering the gradient.
    The rest of the ride was great and gradients after the first hill were spot on.
    (very minor) There was a bridge with road-feel in the beginning and the road-feel started just a wee bit too early for my taste. I forgot to take a note at which km this was but it was the only road-feel.

[UPDATE] I think it would be nice to insert a KOM at 27km to 28,25km or even up to 29km when you turn left.
    The gradient are good enough for a KOM I think. And it's cool to have at least one KOM which you can power through and do the rest of the stage in Z2 :)

Early October I rode v2 023 Lake Hume Loop 1 (Australia)
    I can't remember experiencing any big issues but I didn't take any notes. Maybe I'll ride it again later this week.
    Today is big mountain time (Hotham) :)

• Just finished Mount Hotham
    Nice long ride and beautiful views especially in the last few km's
    I only spotted one possible improvement at 30,68km. It felt to easy, maybe this can be tweaked with adding some resistance.

• Just finished Mount Hotham
    Nice long ride and beautiful views especially in the last few km's
    I only spotte

Hi Peter updated this today, hopefully got the grades closer to what they look like, moved the road feel & added a KOM, your right it was for sure worth one its a few km long! Good catch  :-) 

• last post was for Border loop 2, Mount Hotham is also now updated, your spot on that there was a very obvious sudden loss of grade..good catch!

• Thanks Phil! It's great and rewarding to read that suggestions/improvement are implemented into the vids.