This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

FR 955 Series: 13.22 Bug: Structured Repeats -> Warm Up -> On, causes total crash and reboot

(Update on 2022-12-01, I installed 13.22 and the bug is still here)

I just updated my 955 Solar to 13.21 and I discovered a major bug. Using Run activity, I am trying to create a new Training -> Intervals -> Structured Repeats -> Edit Workout

• First bug, only the option to add a Warm Up -> On/Off is there.  Cool down -> On/Off is completely missing.
  • Second and more important bug, when I try to set Warm Up -> On the whole watch crashes and restarts.

Oh my, this is only my second day with my new 955 Solar and I can not use it for my workout tomorrow :(

PS
I know that I can make an actual Structured Workout on my Phone and transfer it over, but I really like to use the Structured Interval option to program something quick on the watch.  I have been doing that on my 235 which I guess I now need to resurrect.

• Today I tried to do structured interval and tried to set warm-up on the watch. Crash, triangle and reboot. Same as topic start.

• May we, if necessary, have permission to email you? YES
    • May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account? YES
    • In what country do you live NETHERLANDS
  • All,

We have released a fix in the latest production (non-beta) software release that should resolve the report for most users experiencing these symptoms.  The software release should continue rolling out to all users in the coming days.  If you are still experiencing symptoms like the original report here, please start a new thread.