- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected] Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.77:
- Add Garmin Swim 2 Features: Advanced Swim Workouts, Auto rest, Critical Swim Speed, Swim Pacing Alerts
- Added all-day respiration, respiration widget, and breathwork activity
- Improved treadmill calibration
- Added Pilates
- Improvements to audio playback, audio apps
- Fixed crash that could occur on activity save at high elevation
- Fixed issue where sometimes heart rate and PulseOx data would not show when all-day PulseOx was enabled
- Various other fixes and improvements
- Connect your Forerunner 945 to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Forerunner945_377Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- In Forerunner945_377Beta, go to the RemoteSW folder. Place the GUP3114.GCD and GUP3303.GCD file in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE-330.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE-330.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. To revert the RemoteSW, place the RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP3114-270.GCD and RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP-3303-430.GCD in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.