This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 945 Public Beta 3.77 is now available

Download 

Notes:

• For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected]. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
  • Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.

Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.77:

• Add Garmin Swim 2 Features: Advanced Swim Workouts, Auto rest, Critical Swim Speed, Swim Pacing Alerts
  • Added all-day respiration, respiration widget, and breathwork activity
  • Improved treadmill calibration
  • Added Pilates
  • Improvements to audio playback, audio apps
  • Fixed crash that could occur on activity save at high elevation
  • Fixed issue where sometimes heart rate and PulseOx data would not show when all-day PulseOx was enabled
  • Various other fixes and improvements

Installation Instructions

1. Connect your Forerunner 945 to your computer using the USB cable.
  2. Download and unzip Forerunner945_377Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
  3. In Forerunner945_377Beta, go to the RemoteSW folder. Place the GUP3114.GCD and GUP3303.GCD file in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of your device's internal storage drive.
  4. Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
  5. If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE-330.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE-330.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. To revert the RemoteSW, place the RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP3114-270.GCD and RemoteSW\Downgrades\GUP-3303-430.GCD in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.
  • started the first breathing technique workout (Coherence), after presenting the text, the watch reboots, then i am able to continue, but again after 5 minutes a  reboot again, seems there is something wrong

• I'm unable to reproduce this. Can you try hard resetting (holding power button down until display is off) your device before trying it again? 

• I'm unable to reproduce this. Can you try hard resetting (holding power button down until display is off) your device before trying it again? 

sorry, made hard reset, again a reboot after the second cycle (rebooted after workout run for 8:29:05), please let me know, if i can give you some logs or similar, i will go to sleep now! 

• We'll need you to follow up with the email address at the beginning of the original post. Beta feedback is handled in a specific way which is listed in the notes. 

• installed, but my watches still show 3.30 version. respiration data and pilates.

• Oh yes, just before I go skiing ! top ! 

• tried twice to install beta, installation bar was, but watches still show 3.30 and any new feature have not appeared in my 945. is something wrong?

• What was the name of the update file you installed in your Garmin folder?

• Just to add another voice to the post. I just installed the beta. It DID take, but, it totally stalled on the Restating Watch screen. I waited a good (7) minutes, and it was just stuck on that screen, and no button pushes "nudged" it to turn over. I had to do a hard reset to get the watch to work like it usually would.

This is the first time this happened, but not the first time something has gotten stuck graphically. The Loading Maps screen also got locked after unplugging the watch from my PC and syncing it to Garmin Express. That hasn't happened recently, but it's another example of something getting stuck.

• Forerunner945_377Beta and files inside GUP3114.GCD GUP3303.GCD

and made everything like was said in header

1. Connect your Forerunner 945 to your computer using the USB cable.
    2. Download and unzip Forerunner945_377Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
    3. In Forerunner945_377Beta, go to the RemoteSW folder. Place the GUP3114.GCD and GUP3303.GCD file in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of your device's internal storage drive.