[Fixed] Skiing is broken; Frequent crashes and restarts after 1 run.

Third time skiing with my watch, this time with the latest update hoping it would fix this problem but no such luck.

Whenever I try to ski with the watch, it seems to record one run and sometime after that it crashes and reboots into a “paused” activity state. No matter where or how often I try to resume the activity, it is not able to record any more runs without crashing.

Yesterday I was able to finish my second run and it crashed immediately after I got to the bottom, and rebooted into a state where it had lost the data from that run and paused as if I had just finished the first.

I ski in Colorado so elevation is typically above 9000ft

Technical details:

• software version 3.30 (but this was an issue in 2.80 as well)
  • default data screens for “skiing”
  • 3D speed is ON
  • 3D distance is ON
  • GPS +
    GLONASS
  • Power save timeout is normal
Parents
  • I've had this problem all season long while skiing in New Zealand. Was hoping that the new version 3.30 would have fixed it as our Season is now done and haven't been able to test it. But looks like no improvement. There are about 2 or 3 other threads on here with the same issue. Amazing as when I had a Vivo3M it worked perfectly well. 

I've also sent an email to Garmin Support, where they have asked me to send log files to their engineers. I haven't heard back from them in about a month, I first emailed them about 2 months ago........

Was thinking about a return and possible upgrade, but it seems there isn't a point if the Marq / F6 are experiencing the same issue. 

• I've had this problem all season long while skiing in New Zealand. Was hoping that the new version 3.30 would have fixed it as our Season is now done and haven't been able to test it. But looks like no improvement. There are about 2 or 3 other threads on here with the same issue. Amazing as when I had a Vivo3M it worked perfectly well. 

I've also sent an email to Garmin Support, where they have asked me to send log files to their engineers. I haven't heard back from them in about a month, I first emailed them about 2 months ago........

Was thinking about a return and possible upgrade, but it seems there isn't a point if the Marq / F6 are experiencing the same issue. 

Children