This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Swimming OHR finally here!

The new 2.64 Beta finally allows the OHR to be turned on for swimming! Has anyone had a chance to try it out? I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in a swim tomorrow to try it out.

• The trend of the 945 is ok, looks like a constant offset. Unfortunately that's the same I'm seeing while running since a few weeks. Before they fiddled around with SwimOHR, the Garmin's OHR (Fenix 5(with and without plus), 935 and 945 on old firmware) worked great for me. I rarely used a strap.

Well when they introduced the SwimOHR, the OHR of my 945 rendered itself useless for me. I nearly always have an offset of about 25-30 bpm. Even when standing still. Conclusion: my HRM-run got a 2nd life now because I have to use it nearly all time. Sometimes I've the impression that restarting the watch and letting it get a "lock on" again solves the problem but when I want to head out for run I don't want to mess around with such things beforehand.

Maybe you just got caught by the same thing with your 945 while the Fenix 6 (same sensor but probably different WHR firmware) got it right.