This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

GCM: 7-Day Load not displaying (No data available)

Hi,

in Garmin Connect (Android) I go:

Menu->Performance Stats->Training Status

There click on "Load". Here I see my "Exercise Load" as bars, and the activities below. But if I click to "7-Day Load" tab, I get:

== snip

No data available.

Training load is the sum of your exercise load scores from the past 7 days. It's rated low, optimal or high based on your fitness level and training history.

== snap

Have now been using my 945 for outdoor runs for more than 4 weeks, running most days. First run on the 945 was on 2019-05-23, so I have now just over 4 weeks of full running data. It should be enough to calculate a 7 day load?

Thanks

• on Android (and my setup which is Vivosmart 4 + 945 as devices) there is nothing to select (which makes sense since only the 945 does this kind of feature, so the selection might be hidden since it contains only one entry to select from).

• Restarting the phone does not help for me sadly, also I cannot toggle between a 935 and a 945 since I do not have a 935, the 945 is my first and only watch to support the training load feature. Possibly you managed to fix the problem through your toggling back and forth between the two watches.

• I had 935 before.

And I have very mixed feelings about 945 being improvement over 935 :( 

• Some more inputs would be great before I report this to garmin, just say if you have the issue or if you dont.

• Still no 7-day load after now 5 weeks.

• Happy to report today I updated GCM via Google Play and the issue has been solved: At first it was still a bit weird, there was still no Data available but at the top I had some gray triangle that was new, hitting the triangle I was prompted to select my 945 watch, once that was selected the correct data was indeed shown.

So indeed it seemed to be the problem that some wrong/incorrect or even invalid watch was selected and I could not change it. For me the problem is fixed, ideally the folks at garmin would update their code logic to automatically select the only device that has this functionality if the user only has one. Also new on the Load tab is the "Load Focus" for me, this was not there before.

Small issue remaining: On the "Training Status" i still see no number to the right of "Load" [no numerical value for my current 7 day load]. If i click it it switches to the detailed Load screen where I can find all the numbers now :)

• I have the same problem. No prior watch. 245 is my first watch and I have no data and the triangle. If I press the triangle nothing happens. Also have the most updated GCM on Android 

• You write 245 there - but we are on the 945 board, so not sure if its a typo. If you really mean 245: Does 245 have this feature? For me hitting the triangle let me select the watch that supported the load feature, if you really have a 245, you need to figure out if it is supposed to support the 7-day load feature. If not, then everything is working as expected, I guess.

• I am also a 245 owner and have the same problem that GCM not displaying 7-Day Load.  BTW, the 245 supports training load feature.  I can see 7-Day Load from the watch and from the GC web, but not from the GCM.  I got into this board by searching with keyword 'training load' and the discussion here really helps.

• Yes it's a feature on the 245. The watch has it. Not the GCM