This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

7-Day Load - No Data Available even though there is data available

I’ve been using the Garmin Forerunner 945 for a few years now and I love the watch and love the app however I believe I have encountered an annoying glitch starting with update 4.63. My training status tells me my load, breaks it down from anaerobic, high and low aerobic etc. but does not tell me the 7-day load with the graph that has the white circles and green background. It worked fine yesterday and everything else still works fine, I’ve also updated to 4.63.1 but this hasn’t worked. I also tried logging out of and back into the app and turning off my phone and restarting it. When I click on the page for 7-day load I get a message saying no data available. I know this is a glitch and not a problem with my data because it worked yesterday and the months and months before that but if I change the date to match the dates I’ve looked at yesterday it still displays the no data message. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and hopefully any solutions. Thanks in advance!