Bugs in 4.16 :/

So, I saw these issues in the 4.07 beta, but I was hoping at least some of them would be fixed in the production release.

- Cannot Pan/Zoom map page during a paused run activity (after the activity has been started). Around Me and Save Location are also missing from the menu. This seems to really limit the usefulness of the map page. (This is not during navigation, if it makes a difference.) All of these options are available while the activity is unpaused.

- Connect IQ data field apps always believe the background color is white, even if it's actually black. (This causes all the text in Stryd Power Zones to be invisible, because it's also black): https://forums.garmin.com/developer/connect-iq/f/discussion/277505/datafield-getbackgroundcolor-returns-color_white-when-background-is-black-945-lte

- Strength app doesn't remember weight from previous set. (The weight is always reset to zero, which means that you have to edit every set.)

- Stopwatch time and laps are invisible after starting stopwatch, pressing UP (for options), selecting Go to Watchface, then returning to the stopwatch. (The time reappears when you pause the stopwatch, but disappears when you restart it. Apparently, the only way to get the time and laps to display again (while the stopwatch is running) is to reset the stopwatch.

On a more positive note, at least the bug has been fixed where CIQ data fields crash and restart when you return to the watchface during an activity.

• Bugs from beta 4.07 still persist:
    Scrolling through the widgets is laggy, especially when scrolling down from body battery and up from notifications.
    - The VO₂ guage text in the default watch face is elongated. It looks comically tall compated to firmware 3.07 and below.
    - Since Strength 2.0 was introduced, weight from previous reps is no longer remembered. You have to scroll up from 0 kg after every completed rep during the same set.

I noticed a couple of WiFi password issues that have probably been around for a long time:
    - When updating a password on the watch by using the Instant Keyboard in Garmin Connect Mobile for Android, there is a 24 character limit. The maximum key length is 63 characters for WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (actually, 64 if using only hex digits).
    - When entering a password using the keyboard on the watch itself, it's not possible to input underscores (_). All ASCII characters should be available in order to account for all possible passwords.

Workaround for WiFi networks with a key length exceeding 24 characters and containing unavailable ASCII characters:
    - In GCM, go to Garmin Devices > Forerunner 945 LTE > General > Wi-Fi > Add a Network, or select a previously added network and then Udate Password. When you're not using the Instand Keyboard triggered by the watch requesting input, there is no 24 character limit.

• Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I find WiFi to be very finicky. Often I’m the range of my home WiFi network, WiFi is enabled on the watch, but I’m not given the option to sync (it asks me to connect with my phone instead.) The workaround seems to be to turn the watch off and on.

• Watch died overnight with a good charge after connect ios 4.49.2.3 update.

• Any word on a new beta or anything?  Structured workouts are useless on it.

• Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I find WiFi to be very finicky. Often I’m the range of my home WiFi network, WiFi is enabled on the watch, but I’m not given the option to sync (it asks me to connect with my phone instead.) The workaround seems to be to turn the watch off and on.

Looks like the actual problem is that Wi-Fi syncing doesn't work when headphones are connected (or when music is playing). Would've been great if the watch asked me to stop music or disconnect headphones instead of saying "phone connection not available", when I press the sync button in the controls menu.

• Altitude data on watchface doesn't get updated after activity with gps.
    Even with the setting on continuous calibration (although I have the option to calibrate at night disabled).

• Ascent/descent data field doesn't update in activity.

Instant health displays empty vfc data with hrm pro strap.

The altitude updates every minute in the widget, it is not instantaneous.

• Tengo el mismo problema, me es imposible programar usando repeticiones porque se salta los restos.

Tengo que programar cada conjunto + descanso como un paso aparte... es un dolor, pero por ahora la única solución. Esperemos que lo arreglen pronto.

• Some things that my 745 does which my 945LTE doesn't. 

945LTE doesn't vibrate when paying with Garmin Pay which helps know it worked. 

No vibration when GPS signal is acquired. 

745 voice says run stopped and run started when pausing runs.

• I don't know if this bug is new but there is in the last stable version.

If you activate the airplane mode while you are listening music, the music continue, nothing is disconnected. You can't launch the widget music because there is a message that says: 'airplane mode is ON'. So, airplane mode doesn't disconnect the bluetooth when activate it if you are listening music.