This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

15.19: LTH still doesn't sync with GC

I just did a run with the 15.19 update and the watch detected a new lactate threshold which I accepted. However, after syncing with Garmin Connect, the new threshold did not show up in the app. 

So as far as I my case is concerned we are back to square one with this whole LTH mess.

Im still firmly convinced this has something to do with the presence of both a general heart rate and various "sport heart rates" for running, cycling and swimming on the watch.

I noticed that on the watch, the new threshold was automatically entered to the "Sports Heart Rate" for "Running", but the general LTH failed to update on the watch and still showed the old value. What's curious, the max heart rate is correctly updated both in the "running" and in the general category, but the LTH is not.

Since Garmin Connect doesn't even seem to be able do distinguish between or display different heart rates / LTHs for different sports, it takes the data from the general HR / LTH, which is not being properly updated on the watch.

I did an experiment now and removed the running, cycling and swimming heart rate from the watch, leaving only the general one. I will observe what happens the next time I get a LTH update.

Anyone else is experiencing this problem even after updating to 15.19?