This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Heartbeat abnormality

Hi, I'm having problems with the heart rate of my FR255M.

In the some workouts my HR up to 180 bpm, but that's not correct, given my heart rate, I would have exploded.

I did the same workout the next day with the band and the values are in line with my previous workouts.

This anomaly has been happening since I updated to 14.13.

Is there anyone else having the same problem as me? Thank you

• I am having a similar issue.  Yesterday was a threshold workout, yet despite running as hard as I could at one point, my HR never exceeded 161bpm (target was 170, I can hit 185 easy with the way I was running).  Today was recovery with target of 130, again ran pretty hard up a hill and barely hit 129. Using the same chest strap I always have, didn't have this issue until 14.13 update.

• Same. Generally, wrist based heart rate is better for me in 14.13 but I have had anomalies with both this version and 13.x.
    In a short fairly easy bike ride today it showed me approach 200 bpm multiple times. I was using a chest strap but it seems that the watch was not using the strap data in the intervals where the heart rate was reported as exceptionally high.  Graphing respiration with heart rate as an overlay it is very obvious as the respiration data stops when the odd peaks occur.

I was wrong.  Another ride today had very similar results with the addition being I had an old watch also paired with the chest strap.  Both showed the identical heart rate over time.  So for me, this is a chest strap issue, not a watch issue.