This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can I trust you? Garmin 255

Hi Garmin Team.

The first thing, I love Garmin, I owned first Garmin Watch Forerunner 245 2 years ago. I loved it. I bought one more for my partner. I recommeded Garmin for my friends, my college.s I show them the cool features.

Then, when the next generation of Forerunner Series out. I bought one. But honestly I not happy with that. The heart rate really really untrustable. When I run really fast can't talk as normally. It show and tell me. "121. You still slow". Should I trust it and push my self run faster? The climax in this morning, when I climming 26 floors. My heart rate stick at 80 bmp? Really? 80. Is it normal?. And It not happend once or twice. It incorrect again and again.

Yes, I know how is hard to get the correct heart rate in wrist. But 245 Series do it very well. I can trust it. But 255 Series suck!

If the sport watch with heart rate become untrustable then what is it value? What's become the next point? How we trust others things?

So my question is? What did you do with 255 Serries or I just bought a single bad product? Could it fixed? How I still trust to you?

Regards.