This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

245 did not track my pace during run.

I went for a run today and everything started normally. At mile 1 it showed me my time and pace for the mile. I picked up my pace during mile 2 and looked at my watch to see it, but it was not recording my pace at all. When I saved my run, Garmin Connect has my time/distance and splits, but no pacing data at all. Other than pushing the button to start my run and then stop it, I didn't touch my watch. Any ideas?

• I didn’t do a factory reset.  It might work.  I did something out of the ordinary.  I downloaded and installed the beta file.  The zip file it came with had its own rest file to reverse the update. After I installed that I had no issues.  I hope the factory reset works.  Them plug it into the computer to see if there are any updates.  I wrote Garmin about this today and waiting fjr an answer.  They might come out with another firmware update soon.  

• No reset for me neither. I don’t want to lose my data. I've used the watch for only 6 monhts and already had some issues. Had to turn off and reboot 3 times already because of a bug! Lost some sleep info, not so bad, but I also lost a part of a hiking day and was upset! Fortunately did not lose run data yet. Hope I won't, ever!

I do not track my pace anymore, getting use to it, changed the data field for Average pace but not really paying attention to it!

Hope Garmin will fix that issue with a firmware update soon!

• Same here. Couple weeks to Boston, and I don't want to have pace drop out mid race.