Audio Prompts no longer working on Garmin 245 Music

Two weeks ago, I went out on runs and the audio prompts were working with my 245 music (no phone with me). All of a sudden, they stopped working. It doesn't matter if my phone is there or not - no audio prompts. All the settings are turned on - heart rate every 1 minute and average pace every 3 minutes. Is there a problem with a recent software update?

Parents
  • I am experiencing something super similar!!  I work with a running coach & my workouts automatically sync with my watch. I always have pace ranges. Since December 2019 through April, watch would alert me when I was too fast or too slow for range by audible beep, vibrate, and watch face would flash the current pace so I would know how under or over I was. About a month ago, watch still alerts me that I am out of the pace range through a beep and vibrate, but it no longer shows me current pace. It basically makes the workout feature useless if you are using it for pace. I now submitted a case with Garmin today.

• I am experiencing something super similar!!  I work with a running coach & my workouts automatically sync with my watch. I always have pace ranges. Since December 2019 through April, watch would alert me when I was too fast or too slow for range by audible beep, vibrate, and watch face would flash the current pace so I would know how under or over I was. About a month ago, watch still alerts me that I am out of the pace range through a beep and vibrate, but it no longer shows me current pace. It basically makes the workout feature useless if you are using it for pace. I now submitted a case with Garmin today.

Children
No Data