Audio Prompts no longer working on Garmin 245 Music

Two weeks ago, I went out on runs and the audio prompts were working with my 245 music (no phone with me). All of a sudden, they stopped working. It doesn't matter if my phone is there or not - no audio prompts. All the settings are turned on - heart rate every 1 minute and average pace every 3 minutes. Is there a problem with a recent software update?

Parents
  • Mine works but the pace it reads aloud is completely different from what my watch is telling me. This happens workouts that have a specific pace range I'm supposed to stay within.

Let's say the range max is 6:00/km and I go too fast. It will alert me that I'm going too fast, but tell me that my current pace is 6:23/km or something like that through the headphones.

• Mine works but the pace it reads aloud is completely different from what my watch is telling me. This happens workouts that have a specific pace range I'm supposed to stay within.

Let's say the range max is 6:00/km and I go too fast. It will alert me that I'm going too fast, but tell me that my current pace is 6:23/km or something like that through the headphones.

Children
No Data