Garmin 245 wrist monitor light always on

Hi! Just got this device (without music) and I noticed the green light for HR wrist monitor is always on. 

I believe it should be on for a few minutes and then off, but it goes on constantly and then blinks like crazy for ages. 

The WHR version is 20.04.40. I have the latest software updates on the watch. 

Any ideas how to solve this? Thanks! 

Parents
  • Hi. I have exactly the same problem. I turn on the heart rate option, because I want to make a real-time measurement of the blood oxygen level and once finished, I turn off the heart rate option, but I look at the back of the clock and see that the green LEDs are blinking And they don't go out. The only way to turn them off is to turn off the clock and turn it on again.
    Does it happen to someone else, that the green LEDs stay blinking all the time?

Thanks

• Hi. I have exactly the same problem. I turn on the heart rate option, because I want to make a real-time measurement of the blood oxygen level and once finished, I turn off the heart rate option, but I look at the back of the clock and see that the green LEDs are blinking And they don't go out. The only way to turn them off is to turn off the clock and turn it on again.
    Does it happen to someone else, that the green LEDs stay blinking all the time?

Thanks

Children