- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected]. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 3.46 to 3.52:
- Fix for Wi-Fi 0200 error when syncing Spotify (245M only)
- Improvements to sensor connection
- Improvements to phone connectivity
- Fix backlight gesture bug introduced in 3.46 beta
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
- Connect your Forerunner 245 Music to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Forerunner245M_352Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- In Forerunner245M_352Beta, go to the RemoteSW folder. Place the GUP3205.GCD and GUP3079.GCD file in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE-310.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE-310.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. To revert the RemoteSW, place the GUP3205-360.GCD and GUP3079-250.GCD files from RemoteSW\Downgrades in the \GARMIN\REMOTESW folder. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.