This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Recover HRM pro data after watch crashed

My watch (enduro 2) crashed at the start of run and rebooted a couple of times. When I finished I saved the activity (4 secs long) is there anyway I can pull the heart rate etc. Data from the strap manually make the run with the data ?

Top Replies

All Replies

• Probably you should get HR data from the strap synchronized it with GC on your mobile.
    Rest probably gone.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago
    [deleted]
  • Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I had a similar idea when I posted so this is what I've done. Unfortunately doesn't seem to have worked Disappointed

First I synced HRM to Garmin connect, that saved my steps and heart rate .

Next I went on Strava and downloaded a fit file from a guy I finished a few seconds ahead of.

Then I uploaded that to Connect and imported it into my watch .

I then went onto the watch and selected the activity that I had imported and pressed download HR. It searches ,downloads but it seems to get stuck on processing Downloaded HR data . I've tried a couple times and it just spins and spins . 

Guess it's not possible:( 

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago in reply to cloc
    [deleted]
  • Thanks for all the help.

Do you think I should edit the fit and attach the serial number of my device ? Or my heart rate strap .

I do have the hrdata.fit should I try combine the files together with the activity file on a site like gotoes

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago in reply to cloc
    [deleted]
  • I will happily send you the file of the activity ive uploaded into connect and the HRdata file for you to have a play with, no idea how to do this though as this site doesnt allow sending fit files.