This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stride Repeats in Garmin COach

Hello!

I am doing a Garmin coach Half Marathon training with Coach Greg

One of workouts is Stride Repeats, where there is a warm up of 15 min and then watch ask for Lap button press to do a stride run (20 sec run / 45 secs jog)

My Fenix 5x plus doesn't start the stride runs after the warm up, because when I press lap / back button they just quit to home screen

Is this a bug? Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks a lot 

• Strange. I do the same training program and I have not ever see this problem. I do a single press on the Back-Lap button when I am ready for the intervals part. e.g. after the warm up. Is the Lap Key "on" in the Run settings? I assume if it's not, the the functionality is "back" and not "Lap"

• Thanks a lot! Activating Lap key in the setting helped to fix this one!

THANK YOU!

• I’m in week 6 of coach Greg 10k.
    I Was pressing start / stop instead of Back/lap button key and was messing up my stride / repeats. Great to come across this advice in the forum . All good now and in time for my next stride repeat session.

My problem is that I ignore the 15 minute warm up and run fast . By the time I reach stride repeats already tiredSweat.

• glad I saw this post! I just started the 10 k training with coach Greg too and looks like I pressed the wrong key. I'll try the lap key next time. I ended up doing a manual timer and every 30 second interval ran with a 45 second rest between each.