HRM run problems with Garmin 245M

Since few weeks I have a HRM run strap, but when I look at strava I see a lot of wrong information:

You see 2 big lines down, this was not because I stop running but because of problems with the strap!

I can send it back to the store where I buy, but this is normal with the HRM Run of is the HRM Dual better? 

Parents
  • I've never had that problem with the HRM-Run. With any chest strap HRM, you have to make sure you have adequate skin contact and conduction. The chest strap needs to be tight enough to stay put, and the sensors need to be wet. In cool or dry conditions, you may need to apply (and sometimes reapply) water, spit, or electrode gel. Also, follow the instructions and wash it regularly. If electrolytes from your sweat build up, you can get too much conduction, resulting in spikes.

• I've never had that problem with the HRM-Run. With any chest strap HRM, you have to make sure you have adequate skin contact and conduction. The chest strap needs to be tight enough to stay put, and the sensors need to be wet. In cool or dry conditions, you may need to apply (and sometimes reapply) water, spit, or electrode gel. Also, follow the instructions and wash it regularly. If electrolytes from your sweat build up, you can get too much conduction, resulting in spikes.

Children
No Data