This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery drain after update v2.85

I used to get 6-7days battery life out of my vivosmart 5 with HR on / Pulse-Ox off. Now, with the recent update it went down to 2-3days.

According to the changelog the "battery drain issue" has actually been addressed and fixed, but I'm experiencing the opposite.

Does anybody has the same issue or idea what is going on?

Thank you. ekraeft

• Another factory reset did the trick for me again, so there is a remedy. I just hope I (we) don't have to repeat this every month.

• Thank you. I did the same yesterday and it now appears to be OK Thumbsup. In fact, I did the same with my old Vivosmart, which I previously thought had died - hence the new VS5, and miraculously it appears to hold its charge now as well…Flushed

• I am now having this issue, was fine until one incident about a month ago did the reset and it was back to 7 days. 
    It happened again a couple of days ago and I have now reset it twice but am still draining battery at about 4% per hour. 
    Is it the latest software update? Or an actual problem with the battery? 
    Thanks
    Shaun 

• Mine has been good.  I think youi should contact GARMIN tech support and get thier advice.  Maybe a larger issue at play here.

• Have been in touch with the local repair centre and they have offered to take a look under warranty, very decent of them as I no longer have the original purchase receipt.