This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

3.60 firmware feedback

Finally we got new firmware yesterday with long awaited fixes, yay! Wasn't been able to test out everything, but I had one problem right after the update: the watch couldn't connect to the app (android, oneplus). Removed it from the app, paired again and everything seemed to work. Today I noticed that garmin pay had been reset or something but I couldn't start the configuration, I got some error. Eventually I had to clear the app data and it finally worked. 

• Could be but the way how watch is blinking off the hand, much brighter, leads to conclusion that must drain battery more.

• VA4 here and I'm also experiencing HR not turning off when i remove it for shower, etc.

• Try to shut it off completely, wait some minutes, then turn it on. Worked for me and haven’t blinked when off for about a month now.

• This isn't good, some weird things are happening. Besides the need of rebooting the watch after each activity I noticed that my battery started to fall drastically since few days (hr sensor not blinking). Didn't change anything in the settings. Also noticed that I'm receiving "ghost" notifications: the watch vibrates 2-3 times a day without any reason, there is no notification on the phone or on the watch, no goal  achieved or whatever. It just vibrates once and that's it. 

• same issue here, rebooted this morning, and now the HR light goes off when i take the watch off. But battery drain is extremely high.

I just got my watch on Tuesday. and when i woke up by Wednesday morning over 50% had drained while i was asleep. Charged again and reset the device and now i'm getting only 2 days before the watch dies out finally. (no pulse ox, back-light 10%, gestures off and simple analogue watch face with no seconds)