3.60 firmware feedback

Finally we got new firmware yesterday with long awaited fixes, yay! Wasn't been able to test out everything, but I had one problem right after the update: the watch couldn't connect to the app (android, oneplus). Removed it from the app, paired again and everything seemed to work. Today I noticed that garmin pay had been reset or something but I couldn't start the configuration, I got some error. Eventually I had to clear the app data and it finally worked. 

Parents
  • My Garmin pay was kept from 3.50 to 3.60. At first it didn’t pair to my Huawei p10, but after turning bluetooth off and on, on both phone and watch, then it synced, and in general watch seems a lot more reponsive than in 3.50 (only had 3.60 for 30 minutes, so this is just initial impressions).

• My Garmin pay was kept from 3.50 to 3.60. At first it didn’t pair to my Huawei p10, but after turning bluetooth off and on, on both phone and watch, then it synced, and in general watch seems a lot more reponsive than in 3.50 (only had 3.60 for 30 minutes, so this is just initial impressions).

Children
No Data