This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery less than 24 hours

Dear Community,

Since yesterday i've got my Vivoactive 4s. Today at 11am i've charged it 100%. Now, at 4pm Battery Level is 55%. Just in Smartwatch mode
SPO2 is off. Wlan, Musik never used. 
Whats up? 
Are there someone else with this Problem?

• May you upload some resume from data of Battery Widget after 12-24-36 h. from full charge, please?. Thanks!

• I contacted support and their response is below. 

So we did just release a fix in that software version [3.30] for battery life issues. I would recommend restarting the watch, (Press and hold the top button till you have the quick access menu, then select the power icon, select the check, then power it back on with the same button) then charging for a solid 4 hours then see if the issue continues
  • 1% in 3h is 8% per day. Let's round to 10% per day. That's about 10 days of battery life with your current settings. Very good. Even if pulse ox doubles battery drain, would be 5 day as specified.

Please keep us update about battery on your watch.

• Updated to 3.3 last night, charged to 100% following update. No activity usage since last charge. After 16 hours watch has 95% remaining. 

Watch setup:

• Heart rate on
    • Pulse ox off
    • Bluetooth on
    • Notifications on
    • Watch face is Titanium and set to display distance, not altitude
    • Smart workouts off
    • Back light 10%
    • Auto lock on
    • Respiration on
    • Body battery on
    • Weather widget installed

Per the battery widget by dsapptech it is dropping at 0.315% per hour since the charge.

• Thanks for posting this. Your watch set up is almost the same as mine. Right now I'm still monitoring usage with the stock watch face to establish a baseline, but after I do a charge to 100% (right now at 43%, last charge was to 100% Friday night),I will switch to an IQ connect face and see how my usage compares.

• Using the same formatting as  :

Watch setup:

• Heart rate on
    • Pulse ox off
    • Bluetooth on
    • Notifications on
    • Watch face is Lachesis (Light) and set to display battery, date, time (no seconds), messages and steps
    • Smart workouts off
    • Back light 30%
    • Auto lock OFF
    • Respiration on
    • Body battery on
    • Weather widget installed

Charged 20 hours ago which includes sleep, has only gone down 10%.  Battery Widget reports .436% per hour.  No activities during this test.

I'm going to charge fully again and change to a more preferred watch face.

• How do you toggle respiration on/off?

• My watch just updated to version 3 40. Looks like theyre still working out the kinks in the watch face battery drain issue. 

• Battery drain is gone with latest firmware. I'm at 0.4% per hour, which is amazing. Garmin did good! I do hope they fix the respiration they broke with latest firmware.

• That's what you get with every Garmin update. Old bugs out if you are lucky and new bugs in. It's perpetual