This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hydration not resetting each day

I have seen a few reviews in the app but wondered how widespread this is.

When I wake up in the morning the hydration widget is still reading yesterday's total and has been since the last update.

3 weeks and it's not been fixed or even rolled back to the previous version while a solution is worked on.

I get the it isn't the best widget as it doesn't even send the totals to the connect app but it is a paon manually resetting the total each morning.

•  almost three weeks and still nothing??

How has this been escalated??

• Hello .  We only have a few reports of this so this took a bit more work than usual getting this reproduced adequately so that we could troubleshoot and test.  I can assure you that we are still working on a solution for this issue and will update the thread once we have any more information or roll out a fix.

• Hi all

Quick update from my side:

After weeks of unsuccessfully trying to get a fix for this this issue with the help of  ,  I decided to have my VENU 2 exchanged under warranty. After another couple of weeks, the new VENU 2 has finally arrived. I have been testing it for alomst a week now and can report the following:

- VENU 2 arrived with software version 5.31. It updated automatically to software version 5.33 after a day or so.

- I have been rather coutious with changes to the configuration and installation of additional apps, etc. Also, I have not synced the watch via a computer with Garmin Express so far. Only via my Android smartphone and Garmin Connect.

- At all times / with both software versions, all the HYDRATION App related features are working normally again! By normally, I mean they work the same way as they were, before the bugs described here occured.

- Hydration progress in the glance on the watch is reliably resetting on a daily basis!

This works without any of the odd routines described in the thread. Adding intake throughout the day. Go to sleep. On the next day, progress reset to zero, without any other steps necessary....

- Hydration alerts are now showing again!

Successfully tested different Alerts configurations (frequent, occasionally), seems to be working reliably again.

might be a good idea to get hands on the faulty watcht hat I returned. Could maybe be useful to find the reason for the bug ...?

• All-

This issue should be resolved after an update was made to the Hydration Glance (widget/app).  If you are still experiencing this issue after updating to the latest version(s) of this glance/widget/app, please start a new thread.