Temp change from F to C on my Lily?

I can’t find the weather widget on my new Lily to change temperature change from F to Celsius.  I’ve tried in the app and the watch itself but can’t work out how it’s done. Is this a fault? 

• Thank you so much for the screenshot of where to go!!!! It made it so easy to follow. Also individuals should double check their phone settings to make sure their cell phones have been given permissions for the connect app!!! I learned that following the above steps

Have a great day all!!

• Hi, I had the same issue and the Garmin help desk offered the same solution, which didn't work. In the end, I managed to find the solution by myself.

First, you need to go to the app and click on the three dots, then click on 'Settings' and then 'User settings' and then change to 'metric'. 

Then, in the app, you go back and above 'Settings', there is 'Garmin devices'. You go in there and click on your device. Then you click on 'System' and then 'Format'. This is where you can change measurement units to metric!!!

This is also where you can change your date and time formats.

Good luck everyone! 

• This work Perfectly, been struggling forever

• 1 - you can access my email

2 - if necessary you can access my Garmin connect account

3- I live in Spain

I cannot send you a picture through this channel but I will send you through email or whatever means you contact me

• For Lilly 2: Try going to the Garmin connect app. Go to the watch image in the top right corner. Click on your connected Lilly 2. Go to System. Go to Format. Click on measurement units and select Metric then re-sync phone to watch. This worked for me. Hope this helps!

• Best tip. This is the solution that worked for me.

On Garmin Connect app:

1. Selected "More" at the bottom of the screen

2. Selected "Garmin Devices" and I only had the "Lily 2"

3. Selected "System" >> "Format" >> "Measurement Units"

4. Make sure Measurement Units is set to Metrics.

I was going crazy wondering why my activities were measured in miles and the temperature in Farenheit so both metrics meant nothing to me even if I made sure that under the app settings it was in Metrics.