Got a X after reading from second user. Wifi sync does not work

I just received my BPM in Germany. Installation, wifi connection and connection to my Connect account worked fine.

Reading sync with account just fine.

Invited second user and accepted user invite in her account in the app

Reading - with bpm set to her Nick worked fine, but ended with X.

Software is 1.06

Bluetooth connection to second device/account failed but that’s a feature to my understanding?

Is software 1.07 available in Germany?

Do I really need to reset the device for update?

• - All communication and synchronisation now end with the "X" (except BT FW update). Even though the values are uploaded okay to the users Connect databases.

- The firmware update does not work still. Not WLAN (displays X) nor BT (displays E10).

- The user data synchronisation is done via WLAN. The symbol for that is displayed on the unit. There is no use of bluetooth after the setup of the unit for pressure info.

• Thanks for the detailed feedback. Let's hope Garmin fixes these issues soon.

• Yesterday I received the following email from German support. Update (1.07) now successful and SYNC successful for all users!

Here is the email:

Dear Garmin customer,

We are pleased to announce that this issue has been resolved by a software update that is already available for your device.
    To install the update, you must follow the following steps in the exact order as listed below.
    You may have performed some of these steps before when troubleshooting with support.
    However, keep in mind that changes have been made and these steps have a different effect today than they once did:

1. Remove the Index BMP from the Garmin Connect app: Remove a device from the Garmin Connect app
    2.Reset the Index BPM: www8.garmin.com/.../GUID-41C0270B-487F-4FDD-85E2-407A02B632D3 .html
    3. Pair your Index BPM with the Connect app again: www8.garmin.com/.../GUID-99CCA2A3-0C1A- 4492-B96E-C9878CEDD9D1.html
    4. Set up your local Wi-Fi connection, but do not add any additional users at this time.
    5. Manually sync your Index BPM to your local Wi-Fi by pressing the bottom menu button repeatedly until the Wi-Fi icon appears, then pressing the heart button directly above it to start a Wi-Fi sync.
    6. Repeat step 5 several times if necessary until a software loading screen appears.
    7. After the software finishes loading, your Index BPM will restart. You can then invite additional users to your Index BPM, whose metrics can then be synchronized with Connect.

• I received a similar email from Garmin Czech support and the seller two days ago. The firmware update to version 1.07 went smoothly, after the update the data synchronization of another user works without problems. Data synchronization always ends successfully, no X is displayed anymore.