it's worth buying now or wait ?

hi everyone, it's worth by this gps now or waiting for the explore 3 ? I use wahoo and I'm planning change to Garmin, .

• Regarding charging, my EE2 has around 70% battery left at the end of the day. It operates for approximately 8-13 hours daily, allowing it to last for three days without needing a charge. This includes activities like navigation and recording. I use GPS and 0% brightness since the MIP display requires no background lighting, except in the evening or low-light conditions. 

• I love my EE2! I only use it for tours etc and don't require all the detailed statistics... Battery life is great too! Very easy to use as well... also, the EE2 can generate roundtrips based on the distance you want, very handy if you're somewhere and don't have a trip planned.

• Again, many thanks to everyone my Gps arrive today, and I start make all the configurations, next I need testing the gps on bicycle. This gps worth the money, about six years ago I buy a wahoo bolt and I remember is more expensive than ee2. Only one question...is possible to remove the group ride from the ride profile ? i disable but I not see anything to remove .