This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pairing failed

I just updated to the latest firmware version 6, everything is up to date in garmin express, I have moto g7 with android 10 and now the phone pairing won't work anymore. A couple of days ago, just before the update the edge would not connect to the phone anymore, so I removed it from the edge device, removed it from the bluetooth devices on the phone and removed in the gamrin connect app.

Since then there is no way to pair the two, it starts off fine detecting the edge 830 and starting the pairing process, when I select the edge 830 from the list of bluetooth devices in garmin connect it asks me to pair with the pin and it seems to go well and the progress bar reaches about 50% with "completing setup..." and the fails with pairing failed.

I tried to reset the device, remove the bluetooth connection, restarted about 50 times both devices reinstalled garmin connect, uninstalled the connect IQ app, cleared the storage cache of the bluetooth app.

Any thoughts?