A new Beta software for the Edge 530 has been released. Full change log, instructions, and software for installing the beta can be found in the link below.
Edge 530 (5.68): https://www8.garmin.com/support/agree.jsp?id=14953
- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected]. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 5.66 to 5.68:
- Fixed CIQ data field software update migration.
- Fixed Di2 automatic shifting.
Changes made from version 5.51 to 5.66:
Fixed issue with detecting segments that were going in the opposite direction of travel
Improved segment and ClimbPro UI cooperation
Fixed issues when approaching a segment embedded in a course and other minor segment UI issues
Fixed issue where segment virtual partners would claim to be finished almost immediately after starting the segment
Improved estimated time to end of a ClimbPro climb
Fixed ClimbPro page graph drawing
Fixed issue where disabling 'Pop-up on Climb Approach' would disable ClimbPro completely
- Improved sensor connectivity
- Improved automatic FTP detection
- Added Go Back, Pause, and Go Forward workout step controls to the workout tray
- Added support for new GPS firmware. Sync your device to update to the new firmware
- Added option to delete a data field in quick edit mode. Access by pressing and holding a data field on a timer page.
- Improved grit and flow consistency between Garmin products
- Improved bike light connection stability
- Fixed bike alarm not turning off after correct password was entered
- Fixed radar vehicle drawing temporarily not updating
- Added a shortcut to the display menu by pressing and holding the Auto Brightness button on the status widget
- Added a toggle for MTB map theme
- Improved MTB trail search UI
- Fixed issue where history line wasn't updated while panning in the map
- Fixed issue with the number of power zones displayed post ride
- Fixed dual sided power meter calibration factor reporting only one side
- Fixed Firstbeat metrics for multiple rides during the same power cycle
- Fixed Training Effect UI layout
- Removed unnecessary beeps for notifications that don't need them
- Fixed timezone map downloads from WiFi
- Fixed issue with power targets in TCX workouts
- Made various device stability improvements