This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

16.13 Sensor issue Garmin Edge 1040 Solar still present

Hi, 

After update to 16.13 bug is still present in my case.

After wake up from sleep I see sensors but when I hit Ride after 10 - 20 secodns sensor are gone :( 

Best

Tomek

• Yes, the same here. HRM is connected after a pause, but no value shown on the display. Reconnection does not help, removing and adding the HR sensor again does not help. Tried 2 Garmin HRM, the same problem.

• Turn off Garmin and Turn ON then it working 

• No, it doesnt help. BTW I cannot turn off EDGE during the ride (in the middle of a ride)

• Ok I have issue during start after sleep :) 

• We are sorry to hear about your experience with sensors after updating. If you could elaborate on the below points, this would be helpful for us in tracking down what may be causing this. 

• What sensors are you using? 
    • Are the sensors paired after waking up and then dropped? 
    • Are you recording free rides, or navigating courses? 
    • Have you done any troubleshooting, such as removing and adding sensors again? 
      • This is to clarify what you may have already tried
  • Hi,

I have paired Specialized Turbo Levo SL - powermeter, and my chest strap Garmin HR PRO ,

It is during Free Ride, just ride 

Sensors are paired and after wakeing up from sleep my Garmin 1040 Solar they are conected then I am starting a ride and after few secodns they are droped,

When I turn off Garmin Edge and turn on it is working ok 

If you need any information pls let me know 

• I respect that this is Losiak's thread but as I have had this problem for a few months, I want to contribute for faster resolution.

• What sensors are you using? Original Garmin Dual HRM actually 3pcs
    • Are the sensors paired after waking up and then dropped? Yesterday, after waking up everything OK until I paused the ride for 1h. After that HRM was Connected, but no value shown.
    • Are you recording free rides, or navigating courses? Always free rides
    • Have you done any troubleshooting, such as removing and adding sensors again? Tried Disconnecting then Connecting { no value} tried Removing the HRM then Adding back, doesn help. I had no HR for cca 20min after a Pause.
  • What software version is your HRM Dual on? You can check in the sensor details for the HRM dual on the Edge

• Since updating to 16.13, have you removed the sensors from the Edge and re-paired them as new?

• 1.HRM model 3299, sw 2.50, serial 3302395465 

2. HRM model 3299, sw 2.50, serial 3371103915

I tried both Connection types (BLE and Ant+)

I tried to remove them and repair them.