- For any issues that you encounter please fill out the form included in the download and attach it to an email to [email protected] Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 4.19 to 4.22:
- Fixed various issues with course routing.
- Fixed issues with indoor course mode.
- Fixed issue with blank Strava segments appearing on the Segment Explore widget.
- Fixed Browse Map panning.
Improved CIQ data field settings experience by always prompting when adding a settings-capable CIQ data field.
Increased font size for app background messages.
- Connect your Edge 1030 Plus device to your computer using the micro-USB cable.
- Download and unzip Edge1030Plus_422Beta.zip folder.
- Copy the GUPDATE.GCD file from the Edge1030Plus_*** distribution folder to the \Garmin folder of your device's internal storage drive.
- If there is a GPS_*** folder, place the 006B310706.GCD file into the \Garmin\RemoteSW folder of the device. Please note, not all Beta releases will include an update.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the Edge, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, follow the above steps but place the GUPDATE_410.GCD file in the \Garmin folder. Rename the file to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device.
NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.