Total ski distance still wrong after update to v15.76/v15.77

Dear Garmin,

I have been skiing this week and the total ski distance is including lifts. This also ruins my statistics in Strava.

In the Garmin app I can see the ski runs, and the distances. However the total skiruns should represent the total distance in the activity.

The same issue is with the total time of the activity.

I have updatet my Garnin MARQ (Gen 2) watch, powered it off and started it again.

This is not a sollution.

Please Garmin fix this as soon as possible as the skiing season is already started.

Regards,

Jorgen

• Thank you for your advice. In this forum this issue has been discussed for months already and nothing has happened. The watch itself counts all runs twice and shows a wrong total descent report on the summary page. Garmin Connect shows the correct values only on the activity page, but on the overview page "all activities" all runs still have the inflated descent numbers and when you go to edit your activity in the app, you can see the double-counted runs. For Fenix this issue was solved a few months ago with a software update, but not for FR.

• For Fenix this issue was solved a few months ago with a software update, but not for FR.

I am sorry to here you are having a similar concern with the Forerunner. If you have not already, would recommend locating and reporting this concern in the Forerunner forums threads here. While these concerns may be alike, these devices use different softwares.