My garmin fenix 6x sapphire wont turn on or charge after reboot

I was using my Garmin fenix 6x sapphire as usual, it was charged and suddenly when I had them off my hand this message appeared: 'Set up assistance using the Garmin Connect app' and then my watches turned off. 

I tried to start them again, but there was only blue triangle for a while. Then it turned off.

Then I tried to start back light, after beeping, thw watch turned on. Firstly I only got to map loading, then the message appeared again - after I pushed the light button. Second I repeated the process and got to language selection, but it was not able to confirm any language and the message appeared again. 

Since then I am not able to turn on the watch and its not charging. 

During that day I tracked excercise swimminig on open water, this happened like 6 hours later. I was not trying to connect the watch and sync with my phone. 

Any advice? 

Thanks!

Top Replies

• Hello

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Since when you were selecting language, this was not responding, I would first recommend washing the buttons.

1. Submerge the watch is warm/clean…

All Replies

• Hello

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Since when you were selecting language, this was not responding, I would first recommend washing the buttons.

1. Submerge the watch is warm/clean water for 10 minutes. 
    2. Remove from the water and dry thoroughly. 
    3. Press the buttons repeatedly.

If this is not indicating charging, I would next recommend cleaning the charging contacts on the back of the watch and cable. For this, we recommend rubbing alcohol. 

Next, I would recommend trying the full factory reset with these steps: 

If this is still not working, I would recommend contacting Garmin Product Support.