Fenix 6 Bluetooth pairing initializing stuck and fail to pair

Fenix 6 Bluetooth pairing show initializing struck(Like below picture) and fail pair

I connect with PC that can't find in Garmin express.  

I already reset and hard reset.

I already do following Garmin Connect App Bluetooth Troubleshooting , but not connect.

How i Solve it?

My Garmin detail
Sw version : 24.10

ANT/BLE/BT : 6.15

• mine isn't as bad as being stuck initializing but it won't connect to my computer and wont pair with my phone i have done everything short of smashing it with a hammer in rage the one time i did get it to connect to my computer if updated to sw:26.00 please help

• I am sorry there are issues. When your watch will no longer go into mass storage mode to be seen by your PC or Mac through Garmin Express, there is only 1 step that might resolve the issue. It may or may not resolve your Bluetooth pairing issue trying to get your watch to pair to your phone. It depends on what the cause is for your Bluetooth connectivity issues.

Please try the following:

- Reset your watch: Go to your System > Reset menu and reset to defaults.

- Test your watch on any other computer so you can rule out your computer as the issue vs. your watch.

For the Bluetooth Pairing issue, when you reset your watch, also do the following:

- Delete your Connect APP off your phone.

- Remove your watch from your phone's System > Bluetooth menu.

- Download the Connect APP again.

- Bluetooth pair your watch through the Connect APP only.

If you still have either issue, please reach out to Outdoor Product Support in your region.

• I am having the EXACT same problem!  And I first asked for help back in MAY.  All the standard trouble shooting has failed and just makes the problem worse because I can't get the watch past initializing, so if I remove it from bluetooth settings on my phone, I'm hosed!  Right now it is syncing to connect through my WiFi, lolololol.  Both in May and today Garmin tried to charge me $200 for a replacement.  This clearly isn't my issue, so why should I pay for a replacement?

• It doesn't work.
    In the morning my watch was working completely fine.
    Now I've made a factory reset, removed the connect app, and in general everything that was possible to find on the Internet.
    I think now it's impossible to pair any external sensor.
    Any advice on what we should do?
    I have Fenix 6 Asia Sapphire.

• Maybe I should add that I have 25.10 firmware version

• Same. Everything was fine until yesterday ... then it stopped waking the screen when I turned my wrist and lost all connectivity.  Full reset and followed all troubleshooting steps, nothing.  Just sits on initializing then times out.  No wifi or sensor connection either.  Guessing 14.36 is a bad update.  I'm an Epix Pro 51mm.

• same issue with the fenix 6x sapphire.

the watch is stuck while booting in the loading maps screen after the update in garmin express.

done all the resets (factory reset, hard reset, soft reset) a few times. 

the watch is accessable in my win explorer but it wont connect via garmin express. neither can i pair it with my smartphone (in the factory reset).

i'm pretty pissed right now to be hounest...

ive looked a lot in your forums and it seems that this issue is several month old, 6 at least... 

cant i just reset it to a different (working) firmware via pc, i mean i have access to the watch in the explorer. 

if this isnt fixed soon i will switch to suunto for sure!

• if this isnt fixed soon i will switch to suunto for sure!

I am sorry you have an issue. If your watch doesn't resolve with a full reset to defaults, it will need to be exchanged through Product Support in your region. Although the issue has happened with your specific watch, you will notice this thread is less than 2 pages long but there are well over a million in use worldwide. The issue is not happening across the Fenix 6 series and represents a failure to your own specific watch only.

• i have googled a lot. and this is not specific to my watch. there are many reports that have the exact same issue...

• i have googled a lot. and this is not specific to my watch. there are many reports that have the exact same issue...

I agree using Google to search just about anything, you will always find something but doing a Google search doesn't in itself give you enough information to come to your conclusion.

For example, you need to know what percentage of watches with a Bluetooth pairing issue have had the issue resolved through basic troubleshooting, using our Support Center to better understand troubleshooting Bluetooth Connectivity with the Connect Mobile APP, or working with us directly through Product Support.

Speaking strictly for myself, 99.99% of my own Bluetooth interactions with our customers worldwide for over a decade, Bluetooth issues almost always resolve fine.

It is certainly frustrating when an issue develops owning a watch but it still remains rare.