Fenix 6 System Software 25.10

Official update available via Garmin Express Wink

• After updating to 25.10, I noticed that on my Garmin Tactix Delta Solar there was a zero 
    schedule for solar charging. The reboot didn't change anything.
  • Read carefully:

Official update available via Garmin Express “

i am not enrolled in the beta program nor I have a reason to misguide you all”

• Tell me, maybe it makes sense to roll back to version 25. 00? How can I do that?
  • My experience with Garmin since some new executive decided to have quarterly release cycles is this:

- there's no more alpha, beta testing phase. There is on paper, but they don't really care checking them (I'm not even dreaming about fixing bugs in them) they just release them to check some checkboxes for the executive, but that's it. Things that are released as "beta" are bad quality. It's essentially the alpha. 

- specifically with 25.00 this was very clear. After 24.86 they decided to release it and for some reason they even named it 25.00 instead of 24.87 even though there were clearly problems that they are still just trying to reproduce. And even the continuous reports on both 24.8x and 25.00 they released it to 100% of the users within a few days. You could feel the rush in releasing it because the end of the quarter was close and they had to make the new executive happy. Unfortunately no one stopped for a second to ask themselves about quality, the effect on the brand name and most importantly the effect on the users.

But hey, according to a post a few days ago buy a Garmin employee (I'm not quoting, these are my words, but you can find the original post in the forum) "we found the problem, the engineers are working to fix it, but it won't be released earlier than the end of Q2.... Unless there will be other problems..."

• Hi,

I'm already running Alpha 25.10, so i do not receive "update".

For your information i do not identify any specific regression in my usages, daily, smart and activities with it.

• Yes, I can also confirm. 25.10 is out and as useless as previous ''updates''. Nothing has changed. Still can't connect my watch to smartphone. Still can't connect to wi-fi. Still the compass is completely frozen. Still can't connect to any headphones. And NO, it's not a BETA update. 

• I also got the 25.10 (it's asking me to "Install Now")

I am enrolled in beta, but this was not announced as beta. I think what's happening is that not enough people download it as alpha, so Garmin decided to throw it on everyone (I would still be raged if it was only thrown at beta users, but from the reports above it looks like this was released to the whole user base (or at least a percentage of it))

Probably the same happened when they release 25.00 (that was announced as beta, then it started to appear as release for everyone, then it was announced as such)