Turn-by-Turn Navigation | Only full screen prompts | Fenix 6 Pro Solar (v24.10)

Situation: Whenever I use watch to calculate a route either by entering GPS coordinates or choosing a location on the map, turn-by-turn prompts are full screen notifications that remove the map. For example, the attached image shows a route that I had the watch calculate. As I approach the intersection to turn right, the watch beeps, the maps disappear, and the full screen prompt of "Right on Residential" appears. I have to press the "down" button to make the prompt disappear and have the map reappear. The issue is that I used to be able to keep the map up the entire time and the watch would beep and give me the turn directions on the map itself. I've dug into the navigation & routing settings, but I can't seem to get the watch to route and alert me for turn-by-turn directions utilizing the map rather than full screen text notifications. Previously, the turn-by-turn on the map looked something like this: the watch would beep, the map would display the upcoming turn next to the distance remaining, as I approached the turn, the watch would continue to beep as the distance remaining decreased. At no point did the map ever disappear and a full text turn-by-turn notification appear--this is what I'm trying to stop from happening.

Here's a couple of things I've tried to get back to the turn-by-turn directions being on the map itself:

• Powering the watch on and off
  • Turning "Turn Prompts" off and on
  • Changing Routing "Activity" type to road cycling, automobile, & mixed surface cycling
  • Changing the layout of the map
  • Turning the map on and off
  • Navigating to a point/coordinate within the "run", "bike", and "navigate" activities

Issue: No matter what I do, I can't get the watch to give me turn-by-turn directions and alerts on the map itself like it had been doing just a couple of days ago. I'm not sure if I accidentally changed a setting and that's why it's changed. In any case, it is very difficult to navigate whenever the turn alerts remove the map from view.

This is what the watch displays as I approach a turn and it alerts me:

I scoured the forums & Google to see if anyone had a similar issue, but couldn't find anything. 

Thanks for the help!