Not getting notifications Turn-by-turn

Hello,

It's been several week I'm not able to get the turn directions where doing an activity.

If I add a point in my Garmin 6x Pro and i try to go there, there is not any signaling in the garmin (It used to point me out everything like the turns).

Same when I try to back to the init point of my walk.

Is there any update broke this functionality? is it going to be repair?

Thanks in advance, Alberto

• Hello, I also have a fenix 6x pro and I noticed that turn by turn notifications have stopped working.

For example when I try to go back to the initial point of the route, either using step back or use map. The wach doesn´t give turn by turn notifications.

Some time ago this worked perfectly.

Maybe it has been something wrong with the last update.

• Look in the watch settings, then navigation menu and finally the alarm menu. since the last firmwares (but since which one??) there is an option allowing to activate or deactivate the turn by turn indications. it is for me an undocumented modification of one of the last firmwares. Noted recently also we can also deactivate the turn by turn indications directly when we create the course on Garmin connect. Your problem must come from one or the other setting...

• I've checked and I have turned on this option since the firmware (I did not change it).

See the screen, sorry it is in Spanish, I really don't know what is going on with the error :( but anyway thanks for your answer I really appreciate it Slight smile

• My turn by turn also disappeared. Found the solution to be in the “courses” page of Garmin Connect. I noticed a new option. You have to scroll right to the bottom of the summary screen. There is a new “Turn Notification” toggle button. 
    I have a screenshot here but can’t find how to attach the photo. 

edited to attach photo. 

• Hello!

Thanks for your reply :)

Unfortunately I'm not creating any "course". I'm just adding some point in the watch and try to follow the indications (with the

option activate of the turn by turn indications from the watch that Oliv1381 commented).

Anyway, I've tried to create a course with this option turned on, and it still does not work Disappointed (I've downloaded the route from Wikiloc in .GPX format, I've added to garmin Connect on the website, I've turned on the "turn notification" and I've tried to the the walk)

I'm not sure where is the issue that I'm passing trough.

• I also have tried and Checked all the options you say in the responses.

The thing is that it even doesn’t work if I select a POI or a point in the map and try to navigate. In this situation the navigation doesn’t depend of a external track or anything. It’s just the map and the route that calculates the own watch. 

Can anybody try out to select a POI or a point in the map, then navigate and see if the watch gives turn by turn alerts ??

thanks everyone

• Today I tried to navigate to a saved point and i got turn by turn notifications. I am on firmware 23.00. I used the Mountainbike profile.

• How does your map screen look like while navigating? Do you see the track and the arrows on turns? 

• Hi, yesterday turn-by-turn with 23.10 was strange, sometimes working, sometimes not.

I h'av done the same activity tuesday without issue with  23.02.

I will try tomorrow with a new course, finger crossed....

• I also am on firmware 23.00. For me, it doesn´t work on any profile of activity (MTB, Trailrunning, Walk, ...) 

In response to Matthias, I see the arrows in the screen but de number below that shows the distance to the next turn just shows the distance to the final of the route.