anybody else have a 1 second delay from the watch face to a menu [ e.g the first press of the start button for activities or going from watch to widgets ] pls help its annoying

anybody else have a 1 second delay from the watch face to a menu [ e.g the first press of the start button for activities or going from watch to widgets ] , this is with a garmin standard watch face not a downloaded one , after the initial first button everything else is snappy fast but when i press it for the first time its a 1 second delay , its bugging me , also this is version 20.00

• That happens with power-intensive watch faces. Try a low-power one.

• is the standard one meaning the one it came with power intensive ?

• I've noticed the same issue.  Seems to be recent within the last two beta releases.  I'm running 20.03.

• Yeah I've just got 20.03 today it's the same on that as well I installed it hoping it might change but clearly not haha , it's such a small issue but just annoying that it's not snappy on the first button , I'm trying to raise awareness about it , I'd love for this to be sorted , I've only recently had the watch it updated straight to 20.00 , but was version 19.20 any better with speed wise ?

• I believe so.  You can send an email to the beta SW team to the address listed in the 20.03 sticky at the top of this forum.

• Could be processing speed has been reduced..(to reduce battery drain I guess?) . I good way to measure is to use a benchmark program in the IQ store, before and after a new software version.... Trouble for me when it's reduced some intensive power apps run slower, especially games etc which can be annoying along with the watchface screen change speed... as well as other small speed issues...

I'm still running 19.20.....what was the software version before that please? ... I'd like to revert to it for my now always 00 annerobic score to be back to normal... and there's no speed issue with 19.20... or before that....

Ps.. If a standard built-in watchface is taking longer than usual to flick to an app or widget.... then how long will an IQ watchface take then... even longer than usual perhaps?... I guess it depends on how many people are affected by the issue, a wide spread issue? ... I guess I'll monitor the forum like everyone else lol. 

• Not on my F6 Sapphire on 20.03

• Is your bluetooth active and paired with Garmin Connect?

• All the time and Wi-Fi is on too. You can see the phone icon in the video. 

• For me the lag is going from watch face to widgets (down or up button).  It's about 1 second. There is no lag going from watch face to activities menu, as in your video.