Fenix 6 Sleep Tracking

Does anyone else have issues with the sleep tracking on Fenix 6? Ever since I switched from forerunner 245 in June it almost always logs awake time when I am not awake, or times when I wake up for a minute it logs anywhere from 10-30 minutes as awake. The 245 never had made this mistake. I know it has to do with movement and perhaps my sleep is "restless" but I was not awake. It is very confusing that the lower tier watch worked better.

I feel like this also is screwing up sleep stages. I always had an hour or more of REM sleep, a couple hours of light and deep sleep and averaged between 1-5 minutes awake. Part of the reason I upgraded was to get sleep score but now that the sleep tracking is worse I find it pointless.

• Based on the amount of deep sleep Garmin says I get every night, I think I should be dead by now LOL.

Seriously though, I wish there was a better answer but Garmin did recently move to the Firstbeat metrics with sleep score etc on the fenix 6 a few weeks ago. There are probably some bugs to work out still in a future update.