This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fenix 7

Hii guys , pls is there any approximate release date for the fenix 7 or venu 3 at least will it be in 2021 ? thank you 

• These are normal prices - for example the F6X lowest price was 460euro in JULY, now is hovering around 550.

• Maybe I missed it? What time zone will they release the 7 and what time?

DCRainmaker actually answered this question pretty well in a post earlier this year:

"Oh, and finally, to preempt what will invariably be the first comment below: When will Garmin announce a Fenix 7? Most definitely 7AM US Eastern time on Tuesday. Sometimes Wednesday or Thursday, but certainly still 7AM US Eastern Time. Never a Monday or Friday though, even at 7AM."

So there you go. 7AM, Eastern US time zone, probably on a Tuesday, but possibly Wednesday or Thursday. Which week, though? Who knows.

• Which week, though?

Next week…or the week after…maybe…possibly. 

• Like I said, a couple of the retailers in Canada have it for almost 50% off, which I haven't seen in the past, not for the 6 Pro model.  It is either due to the fact that it has been out a while, or there could be some other reason such as a new product coming soon.

Pair that with DC Rainmaker's keynote video discussing the Connect IQ with features exclusive for Venu type displays (aka better screen) which signal this is the direction Garmin is moving - we should be closer than we think.

• iOS garmin app has just been updated where they say the following: support new garmin devices. 
    fénix 7 around the corner :)

• fénix 7 around the corner :)

Yep, right around the corner Laughing

• The things you can't interpret into price reductions. The hope for the Fenix 7 has been constantly driving postings here in the forum since 2020. And? Nothing has happened. If it's there, it's there. It's also possible that Garmin simply can't deliver, the chip crisis doesn't stop there.

• This!. Look what is happening to whoop - they cannot fulfill the first wave of orders for the new 4.0 strap. Given that Garmin is far larger company, this could be avoided, but I think (and could be wrong ofcourse) that F7 will arrive at the beginning of next year.

• I heard from a reliable source that the 7 is releasing tomorrow

• Really, or just messing around? Because i'm tired of waiting for it and going to pull the trigger on a competitors watch today. If i do that i wont ever buy Garmin again.

I had issues with my Garmin GPSMAP chartplotter and went to a different companys system, My Garmin car GPS bricked during a firmware update and Garmin said bad luck and i went tablet with Google maps. So that just leaves the watch, i'm not upgrading from a Fexnix 5 to a Fenix 6 right at it's EOL as their best watch.

So if you are serious it's releasing tomorrow i will wait, otherwise the $1,500 burning a hole in my pocket will be going to smash Buy Now a competitors watch.