Hello Fenix 6 customers,
Our next beta version for the Fenix 6 series is now available! Yes, this is a public beta not a public release candidate. Yes, we're aware that it says 18.80 .
If you installed 18.79 yesterday before we pulled it down, there was an issue discovered with the app list and certain activities being removed. This has been fixed in 18.80. If you were affected by this bug, you will need to restore defaults on your watch (Menu > System > Reset > Reset Default Settings) before installing 18.80 in the link below.
Please ensure that you are downloading the correct beta software for your specific device.
- Fenix 6s: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6s Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6 Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6x Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on each of the above pages.
18.80 Change Log Notes:
- Added first-time tip to Adventure Racing.
- Removed ability to add Connect IQ data fields to Adventure Racing.
- Fixed issue where Pulse Ox setting may inadvertently be adjusted.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 8.00
ANT/BLE/BT (Pro models): 6.11
ANT/BLE (non-Pro models): 3.00
Wi-Fi (Pro models only): 2.60
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not compatible for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the Fenix 6 Series you have in the subject line.